All downloads at time offline….
I have free time , so i’m working on my Game Database System
LH.Game-Database (Update 2016-06-12) - In work: Search Engine - Local and Global Web Links Finished Adding, delete, Sort, Drag and Drop Support* *Import: Shortcut Links, Bookmarks *.json, *.html - Code upgraded and changed to PB 5.42 - Working on the Sub-Database. (DONE) Adding, Delete, Screenshots Background: Every Item (Game) in the Database can have the own Sub Database (a Mini DB) for Mods/DLC etc.. and can be configure to start Mods ..etc..
in work: Search
Todo: Preferences window
Bad News 2016-05-30
- I have lost my Job 😦
At time, i upgrade my Program’s to Purebasic 5.42 LTS
I changed many code classes (my Includes) from 5.31 to 5.42
Remove unused code and clean up.
MsuOfflineInstaller v1.1 (Mega)
- More Info Requester, small fixes
- IDE: Purebasic 5.42
Next: Lh.Mame(NXG,i) v0.04, LH.IDTech1(Start), LH.Game(Database), Drop7z
Update Lh.Mame(NXG,i) v0.03
– Bugfix ‚in Cuesheet’s‘, with Non exists Directory’s
– Fix Operator in CHDman Result
Update Lh.Mame(NXG,i) v0.02
– Fixed many bugs
– integrated chdman,
– clones driver sort order now to the right parent driver
– Wildcard Explorer
– increased speed for driver list
Release: Lh.Mame(NXG,i) v0.01.
A small simple addon Gui for NonUI M.A.M.E (with M.E.S.S integrated) where you can explizit manage you Rom Folder, deeper search through the Rom/Sets, quick startup with Mess and Wildcard’s. It takes all the infos only from the created ‘listxml’. NXG stands for NiftyXMLGui .
and.. Added my Bezels for Mame/Mess. (Widescreen 16:9) Version 1.0. I included my CRT Config’s
Compiled on Request a 32Bit Version from Higan 0.98 (formerly bSnes) (Windows)
a respectful big thanks goes to chronoschal for the VS2015 Patch.
Updated LH.IDTech1(Start) (idTech1 Launcher Doom,DoomII,Heretic,Hexen etc..) to 0.95b
- Fixed Crash ‘Create Desktop: Icon Mixed Mode’ Memory List-size to small (2015-09-03)
- Mini Explorer: More Handle and Detailed Info @Delete Files. (2015-09-10)
- Removed unused Window Size Code. (2015-09-10)
- Eternity Engine: Support for *.edf Files (2015-09-10)
- HacX 1.0/1.1: Use Automatic if found in the same Directory how Hacx.wad the Dehacked
- Files Hacx.deh/ Hacx_F.deh (2015-09-10)
- Added to Save Commandline Arguments to the User Configs (2015-09-15)
- Added iwad File Path Support for Steam: Doom Collector’s Edition and GOG: Doom Bundle Collection (Section Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom).
- Auto select works only if iwad Path is Empty (2015-09-16) * Couldn’t Test Doom Collector’s Edition, I don’t have this
- Added Batch-file Creation , Look at ‘Save Configuration: Popup Menu’. Config will be
Default saved To Desktop (2015-09-16)
- IDE: Wrote in Purebasic 5.31
Compiled on Request a 32Bit Version from Higan 0.97 (formerly bSnes) (Windows)
Downloads: Higan 0.97 32Bit (x86)
and working on my Alienbreed 3D 1+2 Conversion to zDoom
Projekt Page on zDoom Forum
This is my FO4 Combat Music. Comes from Stalker. The Dyna Battle Music. I Edited the Right and Left Ogg Files, Joind and Mixed.